These reliable, low-air consumption vibrators allow the dust to flow through the hopper efficiently, preventing ash buildup that can result in high delta P or contribute to premature bag damage from re-entrainment. Benefits include:
- Reduced pressure drop caused by high hoppers
- Durable, highly reliable construction - no calibration required to operate
- High frequency shock shears ash from hopper walls and baffles, eliminating bridging and "ratholes"
- Uses tapered interference fit connections for mounting - no bolting required
- Transfers shock over large hopper wall areas