Understanding our customers' processes and equipment is foundational to the Neundorfer consulting approach. We begin with a performance assessment, troubleshooting and root cause analyses to truly understand what problems exist and how the solutions we recommend can deliver needed, cost effective performance results from baghouse / fabric filter installations.
From there, Neundorfer consultants provide our customers with comprehensive, quantitative and actionable baghouse information, delivering the tools necessary to make informed decisions about equipment capital, maintenance and operations and fuel or process changes to optimize fabric filter performance with these results:
- Reduced costs
- Reduced energy consumption
- Reduced emissions
- Improved safety, efficiency and quality
Neundorfer consulting for baghouses / fabric fitlers encompasses a range of options for comprehensive analysis of performance improvement opportunities:
- Review of baghouse design, configuration and process
- Assessment of baghouse condition based on reports and internal mechanical inspection
- Fuel, ash and/or particle size testing and analyses
- Review of baghouse and process operating data, stack test data
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Modeling
- Performance Testing Program
- Physical Gas Flow Modeling
For a complete summary of Neundorfer consulting services, download our feature sheet to the right.
Neundorfer consulting services result in the development of Neundorfer products and services based on actual customer needs.