Neundorfer has in-house flow modeling capabilities that include computational fluid dynamics (CFD), physical flow modeling and field testing. By integrating the technology of 3D graphic design, CFD and physical flow modeling, Neundorfer produces the most accurate output for each project. The benefits of the Neundorfer flow modeling capabilities include:
- Reduced outlet emissions resulting from optimized flow through the pollution control device (i.e., ESP, FF, SCR, FGD, process ventilation)
- Reduced equipment operating costs
- Eliminated maintenance time and costs associated with removal of dust dropout and ductwork buildup
- Improved effectiveness of SO3 or NH3 flue gas conditioning and activated carbon injection
Neundorfer has the expertise to engineer, fabricate and install flow optimization modifications providing a convenient, cost-competitive turnkey solution for our customers.
- Quick turnaround of testing results as a function of Neundorfer’s fully integrated capabilities allows faster implementation of improvements and quicker payback