|Neundorfer Learning Center
Electrostatic Precipitator (ESP) Fundamentals Workshop
Industry focus: pulp paper mills and alternative fuel-burning plants
Registration Form | Agenda
When: June 15-16, 2011
Where: Maple Hill Farm Bed & Breakfast Inn and Conference Center, Hallowell, Maine
Price: $750 per person (registration, learning materials, meals)
Professional development credit hours: Up to 12
Who Should Attend: Plant-level personnel who operate, maintain and troubleshoot electrostatic precipitators.
This two-day, interactive workshop is designed to help paper mills and alternative fuel-burning plants reduce energy consumption, comply with pollution regulations, and run more profitable businesses through best practices for electrostatic precipitator troubleshooting, operation and maintenance.
- Kraft Paper Mill Process
- Considerations for Plants Burning Alternative Fuels
- ESP Fundamentals for Power and Recovery Boilers
- Power Systems: Components, Troubleshooting, Optimizing
- Interpreting Power Readings to Understand Precipitator Operations
- Rapping Systems: Types, Troubleshooting, Programs, Optimizing
- Mechanical Systems: Components, Troubleshooting, Optimizing
- Inspections and Maintenance: Best Practices
- Air Flow Velocity and Distribution Considerations
- Resistivity and Particle Size: Impact on ESP Performance
- Process Conditions: How They Affect ESP Performance
- Effects of Different Fuels
- Common ESP Issues: Identifying, Resolving, and Preventing
To register, contact Maggie Zeller, firstname.lastname@example.org, (440) 942-8990.
Accommodations and Travel Information
Maple Hill Farm Bed & Breakfast Inn and Conference Center
Maple Hill Farm Inn is a green certified country lodging facility with solar and wind power, near August, Maine. The Inn provides a unique combination of the peace and quiet of a country farm with the full services that today's travelers expect. Enjoy the outdoor hot tub and sauna, or a double whirlpool tub, fireplace and private deck in your own guest room. All this is just minutes from the Maine State Capitol Building, and nearby to Bar Harbor and Baxter State Park. For reservations, please call (800) 622-2708.
The Maple Hill Farm Inn is located at:
11 Inn Road
Hallowell, Maine 04347