|Neundorfer Learning Center
Electrostatic Precipitator (ESP) Fundamentals and Performance Optimization Workshop
Industry focus: pulp paper mills
Registration Form | Agenda
When: April 12-13, 2011
Where: Radisson Hotel & Conference Center, Green Bay, Wisconsin
Price: $750 per person (registration, learning materials, meals)
Professional development credit hours: Up to 12
Who Should Attend: Plant-level personnel who operate, maintain and troubleshoot electrostatic precipitators.
This two-day, interactive workshop is designed to help paper mills reduce energy consumption, comply with pollution regulations, and run more profitable businesses through best practices for electrostatic precipitator troubleshooting, operation and maintenance.
- Kraft Paper Mill Process
- ESP Fundamentals for Power and Recovery Boilers
- Power Systems: Components, Troubleshooting, Optimizing
- Interpreting Power Readings to Understand Precipitator Operations
- Rapping Systems: Types, Troubleshooting, Programs, Optimizing
- Mechanical Systems: Components, Troubleshooting, Optimizing
- Inspections and Maintenance: Best Practices
- Air Flow Velocity and Distribution Considerations
- Resistivity and Particle Size: Impact on ESP Performance
- Process Conditions: How They Affect ESP Performance
- Effects of Different Fuels
- Common ESP Issues: Identifying, Resolving, and Preventing
To register, contact Maggie Zeller, firstname.lastname@example.org, (440) 942-8990.
Accommodations and Travel Information
Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay
The Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay is attached to the Oneida Casino and located across from Austin Straubel International Airport. The hotel proudly provides complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, high-speed, wired Internet access and local and long distance calls. For reservations, please call (800) 395-7046.
The Radisson Green Bay is located at:
2040 Airport Drive
Green Bay, Wisconsin 54313