|Neundorfer Learning Center
Electrostatic Precipitator (ESP) Fundamentals and Performance Optimization Workshop
Industry focus: pulp paper mills
Where: Marriott Prattville Hotel & Conference Center at Capitol Hill
Price: $750 per person (registration, learning materials, meals)
Professional development credit hours: Up to 12
Who Should Attend: Plant-level personnel who operate, maintain and troubleshoot electrostatic precipitators.
This two-day, interactive workshop is designed to help paper mills reduce energy consumption, comply with pollution regulations, and run more profitable businesses through best practices for electrostatic precipitator troubleshooting, operation and maintenance.
- Kraft Paper Mill Process
- ESP Fundamentals for Power and Recovery Boilers
- Power Systems: Components, Troubleshooting, Optimizing
- Interpreting Power Readings to Understand Precipitator Operations
- Rapping Systems: Types, Troubleshooting, Programs, Optimizing
- Mechanical Systems: Components, Troubleshooting, Optimizing
- Inspections and Maintenance: Best Practices
- Air Flow Velocity and Distribution Considerations
- Resistivity and Particle Size: Impact on ESP Performance
- Process Conditions: How They Affect ESP Performance
- Effects of Different Fuels
- Common ESP Issues: Identifying, Resolving, and Preventing
To register, contact Maggie Zeller, firstname.lastname@example.org, (440) 942-8990.
Accommodations and Travel Information
Montgomery Marriott Prattville is located on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail at Capitol Hill just outside Montgomery. The facility's 1,600 wooded acres create the feel of a private lodge. Amenitities include 54 championship golf holes, a fitness center, an outdoor pool, and on-site dining at the Oak Tavern. For reservations, please call (800) 228-9290.
The Montgomery Marriott Prattville is located at:
2500 Legends Circle
Prattville, Alabama 36066