Join us in Orlando February 26, 2018
Registration is open until 2/15!
- Steve Ostanek, President Neundorfer
- Justin Isaacs, Environmental Consultant
Join us in Orlando so that you can:
- Learn the fundamentals of baghouse design, operations, and maintenance
- Learn the common misconceptions of baghouses
- Learn how to use data to efficiently troubleshoot equipment issues
- Learn best practices around equipment efficiency, troubleshooting, and maintenance planning
- Learn inspections and maintenance best practices
- Learn how additives or sorbent systems can be optimized to support continuous compliance without the unintended consequences on bag life
- Breakfast will be offered at 7:30am, with the sessions beginning at 8:00am
- The training will conclude at 3:00pm each day
- The session times include a full lunch
- Full Baghouse Training Agenda
For 2018, we eliminated the cost of these trainings in an effort to eliminate a potential barrier to attendance! We still limit our workshops to 15 people so that we can focus on your equipment-specific needs.
FEBRUARY 26 - FEBRUARY 26
Courtyard Orlando in the Marriott Village
8623 Vineland Avenue Orlando, FL 32821
407-938-9001Reserve Your Room
|Free Ticketshow details +||$0.00 (USD)||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: August 15, 2018 6:32 pm
Sales End: February 16, 2019 11:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.