Atlanta Precipitator Performance and Outage Planning
- June 28, 2018
7:30 am - 3:00 pm
Join us in Atlanta on June 28th, 2018!
- Steve Ostanek, President Neundorfer
- Justin Isaacs, Environmental Consultant
Join us in Atlanta so that you can:
- Learn how to identify process variables that are impacting equipment performance “ and what you can do to maintain consistent performance across varying conditions
- Learn best practices around equipment efficiency, troubleshooting, and maintenance planning
- Identify opportunities for enhanced performance
- Learn how to prioritize maintenance
- Use your data to make cost-effective use of unplanned and planned outages
- Learn how additives or sorbent systems can be optimized to support continuous compliance without the unintended consequences on other pollution control schemes or compromise fly ash sales
- Breakfast will be offered at 7:30am, with the sessions beginning at 8:00am
- The training will conclude at 3:00pm each day
- The session times include a full lunch
- Precipitator Performance Training Agenda
For 2018, we eliminated the cost of these trainings in an effort to eliminate a potential barrier to attendance! We still limit our workshops to 15 people so that we can focus on your equipment-specific needs.
Venue Phone: 404-233-5656
Please visit the Hampton Inn Buckhead website to reserve your room!