Madison Baghouse Training
- November 7, 2018
7:30 am - 3:00 pm
Join us is Madison, WI November 7th
Registration is open until 10/27!
- Steve Ostanek, President Neundorfer
- Justin Isaacs, Environmental Consultant
Join us in Madison so that you can:
- Learn the fundamentals of baghouse design, operations, and maintenance
- Learn the common misconceptions of baghouses
- Learn how to use data to efficiently troubleshoot equipment issues
- Learn best practices around equipment efficiency, troubleshooting, and maintenance planning
- Learn inspections and maintenance best practices
- Learn how additives or sorbent systems can be optimized to support continuous compliance without the unintended consequences on bag life
- Breakfast will be offered at 7:30am, with the sessions beginning at 8:00am
- The training will conclude at 3:00pm each day
- The session times include a full lunch
- Full Baghouse Training Agenda
For 2018, we eliminated the cost of these trainings in an effort to eliminate a potential barrier to attendance! We still limit our workshops to 15 people so that we can focus on your equipment-specific needs.
Venue Phone: 608-255-5100
Please visit the Hilton Madison Monona Terrace page to book your room.