Madison Precipitator Basics Training
- November 7, 2018
7:30 am - 3:00 pm
Join us in Madison, Wisconsin on November 7th 2018!
Registration is open until 10/27!
- Steve Ostanek, President Neundorfer
- Justin Isaacs, Environmental Consultant
Join us in Madison so that you can:
- Learn the fundamentals of precipitator design, operations, and maintenance and how they are influencing equipment performance at your plant
- Learn how to use data to troubleshoot equipment performance efficiently
- Learn how to use your controls and feedback for operational best practices
- Learn general inspections and maintenance best practices
- Breakfast will be offered at 7:30am, with the sessions beginning at 8:00am
- The training will conclude at 3:00pm each day
- The session times include a full lunch
- Full Precipitator Basics Training Agenda
For 2018, we eliminated the cost of these trainings in an effort to eliminate a potential barrier to attendance! We still limit our workshops to 15 people so that we can focus on your equipment-specific needs.
Venue Phone: 608-255-5100
Please visit the Hilton Madison Monona Terrace page to book your room.