During this three-day, consultative workshop, industry experts from Storm Technologies, United Dynamics Corporation and Neundorfer will facilitate group work sessions focused on the inter-relationships between combustion efficiency, boiler reliability, and air pollution control for electric utilities and industrial plants. Participants, grouped together by similar issues, will collaborate to develop realistic compliance and reliability plans, taking regulatory and performance constraints into account. Sessions run 8:00am-3:00pm each day, with lunch at noon and full breakfast and Q&A time from 7:00am-8:00am each morning. Agenda
If you're looking for active learning and collaborative planning, in a small group setting, this workshop is for you. Discussion-based learning centered on individual issues, and exposure to situations at other plants, will broaden your understanding of how plant systems inter-relate. You'll leave with an action plan designed for your plant.
- Getting the Inputs Right: Optimizing Combustion
- Boiler Reliability: Impact on Downstream Equipment
- Air In-Leakage: Impact on Gas Flow Optimization
- Scenario Planning for Fuel Flexibility and Regulatory Compliance
- Identifying, Resolving and Preventing Common ESP and Baghouse Issues
- Where We Are Now: Baseline Measurements and Inspections
- The Holistic Approach: All Systems Connect
Accommodations and Travel Information
NAME OF HOTEL HERE DETAILS HERE. For reservations, please call PHONE NUMBER HERE.
HOTEL NAME HERE is located at:
Address 2, City, State, Zip
NAME OF HOTEL HERE