For baghouses or electrostatic precipitators, flow modeling can provide valuable information that enables:
- Reduced outlet emissions resulting from optimized flow through the pollution control device (i.e., ESP, FF, SCR, FGD, process ventilation)
- Reduced equipment operating costs
- Eliminated maintenance time and costs associated with removal of dust dropout and ductwork buildup
- Improved effectiveness of SO3 or NH3 flue gas conditioning and activated carbon injection
- Quick turnaround of testing results as a function of Neundorfer’s fully integrated capabilities allows faster implementation of improvements and quicker payback
Neundorfer has the expertise to engineer, fabricate and install flow optimization modifications providing a convenient, cost-competitive turnkey solution for our customers.