Changes in how we operate our plants to meet the new market demands and emissions standards have created new operating scenarios. To be competitive, we have to achieve more with less, which means that we need to be more proactive. Failure to do so can result in reduced production levels or, worse, unplanned downtime.
Complex air quality control systems include multiple processes to control NOX, SOX, Hg, PM, etc. These systems produce a large amount of data that provide insights into the operation of the equipment allowing for quicker root cause analysis, predictions of future performance, and performance-based maintenance strategies. The complexity of the equipment and the time required to analyze all of this information can mean that we don’t put it to use.
The Neundorfer team brings decades of consulting and engineering expertise to help our customers analyze the right data to solve the most important problems faster, to optimize performance of existing equipment, and to identify ways to reduce costs and emissions. We combine our experiential knowledge with our analytic processes to make connections between all of these variables and create actionable intelligence that yields real results.
What We Do
We have supported customers in:
- Reducing emissions through optimizing existing equipment
- Assessing the health of critical equipment
- Optimizing O&M and capital budget planning and spending
- Proactively monitoring equipment health and performance to address and manage performance risks
- Establishing priority for future planning and actions
- Maintaining consistent compliance under all operating conditions, including start up, shut down and equipment malfunctions.
- Optimize operations for maximum flexibility and operating margin
- Troubleshooting equipment operations and failures
Files & Resources
- Transforming Data Into Value Flowchart