Performance-Driven Improvements. Knowledge to Achieve the Results.
Project execution is an important part of a holistic program to improve precipitator performance, flexibility, and reliability or to reduce operating costs. Whether big or small, the level of success in the implementation of the project will impact how sustainable the desired results are over time. And these results are only realized when the work is executed in alignment with the intended results. When Neundorfer is involved in project execution, we work hard to carry the original intent and objectives of the project all the way through execution, so you realize the results you need.
Neundorfer has the experience and knowledge to recommend the most economical and efficient approach for your plant, whether it’s a new installation, rebuild/overhaul, or upgraded system. We do not offer cookie cutter solutions, because you don’t have a cookie cutter situation. We understand your variables, challenges, and objectives, so we are able to develop solutions that are practical and economical. We strive to deliver high quality results – on time and within budget. You define success. We help you achieve it.
What We Do
We are flexible so that we can customize an approach that best fits the specific situation or need. We have knowledgeable, experienced professionals at every level so that the work being executed is done with quality, on-time, and in service of your intended results. We can help whether we are just providing guidance or performing a complete turnkey project.
- Scheduled outage management and scope of work optimization
- On-Site Technical direction during project implementation or maintenance work
- Start-Up / Commissioning Services
- Complete turnkey project capabilities including; project task development and optimization, experienced labor, site supervision, equipment, project management
Files & Resources
- Rising from the Ashes
- Creative Approach, Thoughtful Analysis Saves Two Coal Plants
- Results-Driven Decisions, Remarkable Results