As demands increase on plants to reduce emissions, operate more flexibly and reduce costs, sharing knowledge improves your understanding of precipitators and the opportunities they present to help you achieve your goals.
This one day, consultative workshop—for managers, planners and plant-level personnel—is facilitated in a collaborative format focused on active learning. Through group activities and hands-on learning with Precipitator Optimization System (POS) using a simulator, you’ll address real-world precipitator problems, improve your understanding of precipitator operation, and develop an action plan to optimize performance, prioritize maintenance, and reduce capital and O&M costs.
Schedule: 7:00am-3:00pm each day
Meals included: full breakfast and lunch.
Sessions: mix of discussion and group activities.
Agenda |Recommended data to bring
Please note: Neundorfer is also facilitating a two day electrostatic precipitator workshop the same week in St. Louis. If you sign up for both, you'll get a 15% discount.
Participating in this workshop will help you answer:
- How do we monitor and maintain precipitator systems?
- How do we diagnose powering and rapping problems?
- What tools would help us do our jobs more efficiently?
- How do we track process changes and their effect on precipitator systems
- What information and tools do we use for compliance reporting?
- How does (or could) POS support projects at our plant?
- What knowledge or information would help us be more successful?
Ameren Missouri Power Operations Training Center
11149 Linderbergh Business Ct.
St. Louis, MO 53103