Griffin Open Systems ToolKit® Users Group Meeting
Create a Truly Evolutionary Process Optimization System
Come be a part of a growing community of users who are building better processes and business systems, resulting in more sustainable enterprises through cost savings and increased revenue.
This two-day users group meeting will utilize an interactive group format designed to allow you to get the most benefits out of the Griffin ToolKit! Attend and learn how to create real-time, intelligent control applications to improve process efficiency, reduce environmental impact, and fill the knowledge gap at your plant using the Griffin ToolKit!
- Overview of the features and graphical programming development systems
- Combustion optimization and knowledge based sootblowing, PAC federate control, and more
- Efficient methods of interfacing the Griffin ToolKit to your systems
- Knowledge sharing through user case histories
- Best Practices around the application of the multi-model optimizers and analytic tools
- Neural net models
- Neuro-fuzzy models
- Compound models
- Hands-on learning stations
- User presentations
- Subject matter experts on the following areas
- Combustion Optimization
- Emissions Control
- Griffin ToolKit application
Leave this User’s Group with practical ideas on how to
- Improve process stability
- Reduce emissions from process and fossil fuel combustion systems
- Capture and integrate subject matter knowledge-base
This system has proven valuable for both continuous and batching processing plants, and anyone with responsibilities for control optimization, process optimization, smart manufacturing will benefit from attending!
Current Griffin ToolKit users may attend at no cost! The registration fee for non-users is $1,100.
Dates and Location
This meeting will be held September 25 & 26, 2018 at Neundorfer’s Griffin ToolKit Training Center located at the offices of Neundorfer, Inc. 4590 Hamann Pkwy, Willoughby, OH 44094