Experience Onsite. When You Need It.
Neundorfer can provide a skilled, knowledgeable service technician or team on-site to support your troubleshooting, performance, operational, or maintenance needs. As with our other services, we are focused on helping you reduce your cost of air pollutant removal. This means that our onsite service is focused on helping you identify what needs to be done, the reliability, flexibility, and performance gains you will realize, and how to best achieve the results. Our team has extensive experience with on-site troubleshooting and analysis. We are available for scheduled service, or for unscheduled emergency service, 24/7.
What We Do
Because we have a knowledgeable, diverse, experienced service team, we are able to bring our innovative approach to diagnosing and solving issues on-site.
- On-line equipment assessments and operational improvements
- Equipment set-up, configuration, and training
- Precipitator controls, rapping, and hopper evac configuration, troubleshooting, and optimization
- Start-up Support
- Internal equipment inspections
- Precipitator and baghouse maintenance supervision or turnkey maintenance crews
- Onsite technical direction
- On-site troubleshooting and practical solutions
- 24/7 availability and quick turnaround time
Files & Resources
- Holistic Troubleshooting Helps Resolve Baghouse Cleaning Issues
- Results-Driven Decisions, Remarkable Results
- Process Optimization